2 day Live Online Classic Eyelash Extension Training and Certification
Time & Location
About the Event
Our live interactive, 2 day online extension course will teach you how to safely and successfully perform individual eyelash extension treatments. Guided by our comprehensive study materials and live instructor, this online course will take you through the process to perform these hugely popular treatments, as well as learning the theoretical knowledge and safety procedures involved in practicing these treatments to an industry-standard.
Online courses are ideal for anyone, of any age, gender or background who wishes to learn a new skill from the comfort and convenience of home. Our Online courses are suitable for complete beginners and no previous knowledge of beauty is required as the courses cover all aspects of the treatment process including health & safety, consultation and client care to enable you to perform treatments to industry standard.
The Online courses are designed to work seamlessly with PCs, laptops and most mobile devices including tablets and smart phones so you can study at your own pace, wherever you may be. Easy to follow study materials and a complete starter kit are included and mailed within 24hrs of registration, making learning engaging and straightforward.
- You must also provide your own model or purchase a model head to practice with during day two's practice session. An aesthetician's license is not required to sign up for this course, but you should always check the licensing requirements where you live to ensure you’re following all local rules and regulations. **It is your responsibility to do the research for your state prior to signing up for the course.
1. Enroll and pay for the class (once enrolled you will recieve training schedule options)
2. Receive training materials
3. Take 2 day Course
4. Finish final exam and receive certificate
Day 1: Theory portion (5-6 hrs)
During day 1 students and instructor will go over all study materials, students are encouraged to take notes during this time and will be given the opportunity to ask questions throughout the course of studies.
2. What To Expect
3. Lash History
4. Types Of Lash Entensions
6. Eye Anatomy and Growth Cycle
8. Allergies and Irritation
9. Patch Testing
10. Red Eyes After Service
12. Lash Mapping
13. Step by Step Isolation
13. Step-by-step Prototcols
15. Lash Removal Protocal
14. Emergency Protocals
16. Lash Videos
Day 2. Clinical portion (5-6 hrs) with live model or practice model head
1. Basic Lash Set Up/ Room Set Up
2. Client consultation and expectations
3. Taping and Cleansing Process
4. Lash Application and and Eyelid Taping
6. Cross Checking Your Work
7.Finishing Up With your Client
8. Fills and Touch ups
9. Extension Removal
10. Closing Q & A
11. Final Evaluation
12. Get Your Certificate!
You will be required to submit photos or videos of your practice sessions so that we can provide feedback and tips for improvement. You will not receive your certificate in the mail until this portion of the certified lash technician classes is complete.
Classes Are Non Refundable, But Transferable. Students Can Reschedule, At No Additional Charge, Up To 10 Days Before The Scheduled Date Of The Course.
- Live Classic Eyelash Training$600+$15 Service fee$600+$15 Service fee0$0
4 DAY ONE ON ONE CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE
Call 609-757-8188 for more info!
This is your Text paragraph. It’s a great place to add a description of your business, your site or what you do. Use this space to add information for your users, write about your philosophy or your journey and define your distinguishing qualities. Consider adding an image for extra engagement.